Stretch Ceilings technology was emerged initially as a solution for damaged ceilings. Today, it is the most practical and stunning solution for ceiling interior design and is used in the creation of decorative/pictorial wall coverings as well. The essence of the product is the use of a thin plastic film stretched within a firm frame (profile). The shape of such installation is defined by the hidden profile, while the beauty comes from the film, which can be of diverse color, finish, transparency and even print. It saves energy by acting as insulation for the heat or cold, prevents condensation by creating an air lock buffer within the structure and, of course, there is no need to paint the ceiling ever again. Now, this technology is one of the most used tool by architects, interior designers, decorators, and construction contractors, and is rapidly expanding in North America.
Drywall or stucco ceilings can be difficult to install or repair, the paint fades and peels and is messy during renovation because of the dust it creates. There is also a long downtime during installation or re-installation. Generally, there is a lack of originality in using stucco, and such ceilings appear aesthetically plain and bare. Furthermore, drywall is prone to water damage, cracks, discoloration, and erosion. It becomes subject to accumulation of dust and mold. If you are trying to avoid these issues consider Stretch Ceilings as your ultimate ceiling solution.
The application range of Stretch Ceilings is absolutely unlimited and can be used in any type of houses, apartments, condominiums, offices and other buildings, children rooms, and sanitary, medical and educational institutions. This is a material option which inspires professionals and homeowners alike to create attractive and unique design concepts for concealing existing pipes, service fixtures and exposed roofs in addition to adding neat design elements.
There are many advantages of Stretch Ceilings compared to ordinary ceilings solutions:
- First of all, it is an affordable custom design solution.
- It is the fastest way to furnish any room without prior preparation of the ceiling surface.
- It is an energy-saving, noise-reducing, and acoustically efficient technology.
- Stretch ceilings can hold up to 100 lbs. of water per square foot (in the event of leakage from above), and are resistant to chlorine and vapors.
- It will never fade, sag, or lose tension over time.
- Once installed, you won’t have to worry about mold, dust or moisture accumulating in your ceiling. Additionally, it repels odors and bacteria, which is really important to consider when choosing the product for your kitchen or your children’s rooms.
- Furthermore, our clients always achieve incredible decor results due to our ability to print images directly onto the material. Supported by lighting and illumination that we can integrate in your project, the stretch ceiling in your home becomes a true state of the art masterpiece!
- Finally, stretch ceilings meet all Canadian safety requirements (i.e. fully certified for building permits), they are completely recyclable if discarded and are supported by warranty and service of our company.
Get in touch with us and experience the innovative Stretch Ceiling Technology.